Ronald P. White, M.D.
Hip and knee replacement and knee arthroscopy.
Charles W. Rush, M.D.
Hip and knee replacement, hip arthroscopy, and general orthopaedics.
Shoulder problems, rotator cuff tendinitis, and rotator cuff tear including arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder.
Gary S. Shapiro, M.D.
Sports medicine, arthroscopy of the shoulder and knee, knee replacement.
Michael A. Feiertag, M.D.
Specializes in surgery of the spine including the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar region. This includes kyphoplasty for compression fractures.
Shoulder problems, primarily rotator cuff tendinitis, and rotator cuff tear, including arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder.
Ashvin I. Patel, M.D.
Specialize in surgery of the spine including the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar region. This includes kyphoplasty for compression fractures.
David M. Klein, M.D.
Specialist in upper extremity problems including hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder.
Erik S. Herman, M.D.
Erik Herman is a physiatrist and does non-surgical treatment of musculoskeletal problems.
Electromyography and nerve conduction studies.
Sean R. Dingle, M.D.
Hip and knee replacement surgery, general orthopaedics, fracture treatment, and arthroscopic surgery.
Edward J. Stolarski, M.D.
Total joint replacement, hip and knee, knee arthroscopy.
Patrick J. O'Neill, M.D.
Specializes in foot and ankle surgery and general orthopaedic surgery.
- Anterior Supine Intermuscular (ASI) Hip Replacement
- Smaller Incision Hip Surgery
- Conservative Hip Replacement
- Newer Trabecular Metal Cup Backing
- Metal, Ceramic, or Cross-Linked Polyethylene Articulating Surfaces
- Smaller Incision Knee Surgery
- Gender-Specific Knee Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement (Patellofemoral)
- Partial Knee Resurfacing (Single Compartment)
- Advanced Total Knee Replacement
- Patient Specific Instrumentation Through MRI Navigation